This is Kiera "Wolfie" Ninjaratzu. For those who may recognize her older images, she was formerly known as Wolfie Ninjaratzu, but her true name is Kiera (Kee-air-ah). Wolfie is her Nickname. She is the mother of Kao Ninjaratzu and Starky Starkyd and is pretty much the closest Kao had to a biological mother. Really it's more accurate to say she adopted Kao Ninjaratzu, but the backstory covers why that is the case. She is the reincarnation of Wolfgang's mother from Earth.
This is Kiera's page: www.starmaninja.com/general-in…
Kiera Ninjaratzu is copyright to Kao Ninjaratzu
2. Kiera is secretly the elemental master of Physical. She never declares it herself, but she's the only Starmaninjian other than Sunny Kangastyle to fully master all aspects of physical ability. Since she's older than Sunny though, she was able to claim it first.
3. Kiera died when her son was only 2 years old on Earth, so her afterlife in Starmaninja allowed her to finally raise her son as if she never died at all. Despite what happened, they both pretend that thier life on Earth never happened so they don't feel like they're missing anything. Wolfgang treats his new childhood as Starky like it's his true childhood and mostly sees the Earth life as a bad nightmare.
4. She is the sister of Gene Scinamal (Formerly Jeanette, which she names her daughter). Though as Starmaninjians the no longer have the same parents, they still remember and see each other as sisters. In Starmaninja, Casey Wolfgang is her younger sister, but she came when Siberia was trying to recreate her Ratzu family as Starmaninjians, before realizing they were all still around.
5. Kiera is often called "Wolfie" because she always seemed strong like a Wolf and her wild nature made her seem wolf like. She almost refers to herself as Wolfie in Starmaninja as if it's her true name, but formally will call herself Kiera.
6. Kiara Ratzu is named after Kiera while Kiera adopted the lastname given to the Ninjaratzu family.
7. Yes this is the closest being to Kao having an actual mother. Sylvia created Kao Ratzu, but saw him more as a creation than as a son initially. After he was reincarnated to be Kao Ninjaratzu, being her daughter's creation, she started treating him more like a son. Incidentally, because Kiera gave birth to him, he literally sees Kiera as his biological mother though ironically, by the end of the story, Kiera, Kiara, AND Sylvia all treat him like he's their son, as in their own way, he is. (Kiara created his body, Sylvia created his spirit, and Kiera literally gave birth to him).